Name: Sarah McDermott
Occupation: Private Client Paralegal
Department: Wills & Probate
Sarah is a paralegal and has been working for Onions & Davies Ltd since 2013. She deals with Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Estates and is an integral part of the team.
My proudest accomplishment is...
Buying my first house, just having somewhere of my own was amazing!
What skill would you like to master?
I would love to learn to play the guitar.
Where is the most interesting place you've been?
For me it is Liverpool, it has so much music history it is amazing. To go to the Cavern Club in the daytime and watch live music was just brilliant, if not a little confusing when you came out into the street and it was only 5pm and still light.
What would be some of the most annoying things about having yourself as a roommate?
- I let rooms get really messy and them tidy up like a tornado – nothing is safe!
- I bake all the time, not good if you are on a diet.
- I rarely finish a TV series before starting something else – you don’t want to see my Netflix list!
What are three interesting facts about you?
- I love to bake and always trying out new technics and recipes, would love to own a bakery one day.
- I love live music and there is nothing better than a music festival, camping in the rain and mud.
- I can’t get through the day without coffee.
Sarah works in our private client team and can be contacted on 01630 417092 or firstname.lastname@example.org