We are an equal opportunities employer, welcoming applications from everyone and we value diversity in our workforce. The information on this page changes regularly so please keep an eye on it for possible future opportunities.
We require a Trainee Paralegal to join our thriving Property department in Market Drayton.
Role & Responsibilities
- This is an excellent opportunity, which will initially allow you to provide assistance to senior fee earners with a view to building your own caseload and training to obtain CILEX, Solicitor or Licenced Conveyancer qualifications.
- The position is within residential conveyancing, but you may also be tasked with providing support to other departments within the firm.
- Your role will primarily involve providing a full range of administrative support, including dealing with all incoming and outgoing post, scanning and copying, opening and closing files, preparing correspondence and documents via dictation, dealing with Land Registry applications, responding to client enquiries and general file management. More substantive legal work will increase in accordance with your training.
- The role requires excellent file organisation and the ability to deal with clients, both on the telephone and in the office is preferred but full training will be given
- Experience with modern case management systems and accounts would be preferred, but training can be given.
- As a firm, an emphasis is placed on client service and communication, and you will be expected to demonstrate a similar supportive and flexible ethos.
- Ideally, the firm would prefer somebody full time, although part time hours would be considered.
- Location: Market Drayton
- Salary range (DOE): Competitive
- Job type: Permanent
- Job Section: Private Practice
- Working Hours: Preferably full time – part time hours considered.
© 2018 Onions & Davies. Onions & Davies Solicitors is the trading name of Onions & Davies Ltd, Company Reg. No. 8322297, Registered Office address: 91 Cheshire Street, Market Drayton, Shropshire, TF9 3A. Onions & Davies is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA ID Number: 607617)